Visual Programming, Scratch – Advanced
This is the second and final course focusing on Scratch. At the end of this course, the students will be ready to start programming with Python in a much intuitive way.
In this advanced Scratch course, the students will learn:
- Lists (arrays)
- Various string manipulation
- To implement algorithms like simple search and sort logics
- To conceptualize, and implement sophisticated games and animations
- To utilize algebric and geometric concepts to create fun shapes
- To simulate a variety of STEM concepts
NOTE: A laptop computer or chromebook is required for this series.